From AdMob to MobClix

Hi Android-friends,

Yesterday we decided to go from AdMob to MobClix.
In the past we had several issues with AdMob and then like a a few months ago our account was blocked, due to fraud. We don’t do fraud so we opened an issues on their website.

First of all we noticed that the website to open an issue is almost impossible to find and with some hours of looking through support pages we found the form to submit an issue. It was a half-baked form, no stylesheets, questions with half the answers and above all pointed to AdSense and not AdMob. We filled it out the best we could and we got a thank you page and a confirmation email.

Then we waited like a month and no response from AdMob, neither from AdSense, neither from Google.

So we started searching for a contact email, again searching for hours on the support pages and we found an AdSense and AdMob contact email. We decided to forward the confirmation email to both of the contact emails. Like a month later we found an email from AdSense in our inbox, if we could provide our login, so we did and all they answered was: We can’t find it in our system. And no word from AdMob. So sad to hear a Google company let us down.

That was why we started to look for an alternative, we found several, had some comparisons and decided to use MobClix. It is even more simple to implement as AdMob and all campaigns are based per app, so you can choose the ads providers on application level. Besides they use PayPal for their payments, which makes it easier for most of the people.

All are apps with ads: Call Restrictor Free and Let Me Android That For You are updated with the new ads, they look nicer as AdMob and the implementation tooks us like 10 minutes (including removing the AdMob code).
Also in the first 24h on Mobclix we have earned more then we did in 3 months with AdMob.

So F U AdMob and welcome MobClix.

Regards,
PullesSon Android